• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

So a guy walks into a pet store...

scarecrow

5 Year Member
Hey everybody!
I'm a n00b! Here's my story:

So, I grew up in the midwest where apparently there has been a herp/exotic pets scene for a while, but didn't present itself until I'd left. I grew up with cats. Cats are cool.

Few years back I moved to California. It was my privelage to visit a pet store and get an introduction to non-zoo reptiles. A very helpful worker gave my wife and I and a friend, the grand tour. The very first I was allowed to hold was a full grown, very tame b/w female tegu. I've been obsessed with getting one since.

Being financially, spacially, and experience-lly inhibited, I decided to start with something small and relatively simple to care for, and work up. So far my wife and I have two beautiful reptiles:

Hypo-Tangerine Leopard Gecko - Zephyr (as a baby)

zephyr.jpg

(and most recently)

DSC01850.jpg

and a true white designer King Snake - Lark

lark01.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.