• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

So I walk in my living room

ptviperz

5 Year Member
My Tegu can free roam whenever he wants, but it was still pretty funny to find him on top of my dogs crates looking out the window :p

stewie.jpg

That's why he's named Stewie, he's always plotting something :twisted:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Haha great pic. Dogs looked jealous! What steps did you take to ensure he uses the bathroom outside?

ptviperz

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Haha great pic. Dogs looked jealous! What steps did you take to ensure he uses the bathroom outside?

I take him out whenever he starts moving around his cage a lot. After that he's allowed free roam.

He has started just laying out in the sun instead of doing business so I threaten him with picking him up and then he gets frantic about being let down. Works every time. For now.

These suckers are a lil too smart sometimes lol

jor71

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
That is awesome, but the pic is not showing up for me.

Hey Bobby, he added an additional / to the image link (http:///www.venomous.com/Photos/stewie.jpg) and IE7 cannot read it. If you are using firefox or an older version of IE, it will display the image. Here is the image he was displaying:

stewie.jpg

ptviperz

5 Year Member
jor71 said:
Hey Bobby, he added an additional / to the image link (http:///www.venomous.com/Photos/stewie.jpg) and IE7 cannot read it.

Hey, not sure how I did that but thanks for the heads up. Fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.