• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Soaking

GraphiK

5 Year Member
Just be sure to wash the tub out thoroughly before placing your reptiles inside, a lot of the time they will drink the water so you have to give the tub a few washes to make sure any soap is washed down. I've been bathing my reptiles in the same tub for the last 3 years, no problems. If your still concerned you can use tupperware containers until your reptiles get bigger.

cornking4

5 Year Member
Yeah I gave him half hour soak in the tub this morning. He fell asleep and I hated to have to wake him up. lol

cornking4

5 Year Member
Exactly. He got the royal treatment... A nice, warm soak, twenty minutes of petting, and an in-bath cockroach meal... I'm gonna have to recruit my sister to give him a manicure. Haha

Richard21

5 Year Member
Your hours please? Haha. I can't wait till my little guy gets bigg enough so I can give him a bath.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me