• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some New Pics For You! =)

hoosier

5 Year Member
here are a few new pics for yall. enjoy!! :-D
lizard004.jpg

lizard005.jpg

lizard006.jpg

i hope you like them! :-D

hoosier

5 Year Member
thanks, and yup it is a good camera. lol its a nikon D-40 i got for graduation :-D i just cant wait for te telescopic lens :-D

hoosier

5 Year Member
its a d-40. i got it as a grad gift but i believe it was somewhere around $600 :)
i LOVE this camera. i have taken ALOT of really good pics with it. i can post some if requested. lol

hoosier

5 Year Member
yeah, like i said though i got it as a grad gift so i really have no clue. lol but i have to say it takes some amazing pics. i just cant wait for the next lens. the only problem is that its $250 lol

hoosier

5 Year Member
i take him out whenever the weather permits. its missouri so the weather is nuts. it was 99 one day this week and then barely hit 70 the next and has been raining for 3 days. lol

hoosier

5 Year Member
yeah i love how detailed and clear the pics come out in good light. but if you want a close up, check this one out: ;)
Bee002.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.