• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some of my Argentines are waking up!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is one of my normal males:

DSCN3350sm.jpg

sm.jpg

DSCN3318.jpg

DSCN3323sm.jpg

DSCN3327sm.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome...all your tegus are coming out looking nice and fat! How old is he? Will that light brown on top of his head fade out to white over time?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks Joe!!

Well he is shedding, look at the top of his head and under his jowl. That part has not came off yet.

He is three years old and will ready to be bred this season. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
How do all your wonderful tegus maintain that gorgeous sheen!?

I did not do nothing to him, he is just a very healthy tegu. This will be his first breeding season, he looks to be ready and in great shape. :)

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
DZLife said:
How do all your wonderful tegus maintain that gorgeous sheen!?

I did not do nothing to him, he is just a very healthy tegu. This will be his first breeding season, he looks to be ready and in great shape. :)

Oh, I didn't mean that as an insinuation, it was intended as a compliment!
He's gonna make some pretty gu's!

ChristopherDayton

5 Year Member
well if Bobby did not do nothing.. then that means he did something! 0.o lol Gorgeous animals you have my man!! very jealous up here in Canada :D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys, I agree he is a big pretty boy, and should have some awesome offspring this coming season. :)

gebris353

5 Year Member
Juancho says she likes that huge boy haha, but I wont let her date him, cause she is only 10 and I have to talk with him first, you know how this things are haha. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus