• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some of my Black n white babies!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is some pictures of me argentine black and white babies!

DSCN1542.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1403.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You are correct, that is the best BnW I produced this season, great eye!! :)

olympus

5 Year Member
Professional

Till this day I have not seen anyone who has produced better looking tegus than Bobby. I never even heard of a chacoan tegu until he informed me about it.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks bro, that means a lot!!

As for Chacoans, there have been normals called Chacoans, but they are are normal white heads. What kills me, is other people that know they are just normals, but call them Chacoans to jack the prices.

COWHER

5 Year Member
Thank God we dont have to deal with that. cuz if we know where to buy chacoans we know where to go. varnyard herps!!! but for real if i was going to get another tegu it would but one of bobbys Chacoans.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Bobby, how is cream? Was he a Chacoan or Argentine? I would love to see pics of his development if he comes out of hibernation long enough. :wink:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mike cream is a true Chacoan, he will be down for a while. Here is a picture of my Chacoan holdbacks, note the cream color on all of them.

GroupChacos.jpg

This was the last picture of cream before he went into hibernation.

Creamside.jpg

COWHER

5 Year Member
I think I'm going to get a regular tegu from Varnyard i want a "Extreme Giant" but i can't afford it. but hey a Varnyard tegu no matter what breed it is, is still a quality tegu! :lol:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Those first ones lack pattern up the neck. That is pretty cool and gonna be some awesome whites!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is a couple of pics from right before they started hibernation. These are the high whites I am breeding for the future projects.

DSCN2085.jpg

DSCN2091.jpg

Ahhh yes, selective breeding is a wonderful thing.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks!!

To answer your question, yes it can, but these are from two different clutches, they are also some of my holdbacks due to the nice reduced pattern and very light colors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029