• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some pics of my Bredli Pythons

dorton

5 Year Member
My female

07capp01-80gb.jpg

07capp01-80ga.jpg

07capp01-80g.jpg

My male

07capp10.jpg

07capp10d.jpg

07capp10c.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome looking Dorton!!

The Bredli Pythons (Morelia bredli, Morelia carinata und der Morelia-spilota-Komplex) were discovered by Rob Bredli's father, Joe Bredli, You might know Rob from a TV show called Killer Instincts. Or here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.barefootbushman.com.au/">http://www.barefootbushman.com.au/</a><!-- m -->

dorton

5 Year Member
Rob Bredl is the man!

My 2nd pair is getting shipped from Nick Mutton up in WA.
They will be sent out on monday, I can't wait for them to get here!

dorton

5 Year Member
Here is a pic of my newest bredli, its a striped from Nick Mutton.
Sorry for the bad pics, its just a little guy at 38g, but after a couple of days I get some more, it just got here a little while ago.

nm10a.jpg

nm10.jpg

dorton

5 Year Member
I took some pics today and have a update pic for the male, the female is blue, and will probably shed tomorrow.
I am really happy with the way all the bredlis are developing.
He has gone from 30g 4 months ago to 200g, and every shed they get better and better.
The female is a monster, she's half again as big as this guy. I'll post her pics up in a couple of days.
mar08011.jpg

mar08004.jpg

mar08010.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ditto angelrose...thats a really good looking snake. sounds like your enjoying them alot and they are getting great care!

dorton

5 Year Member
snakehandler said:
Nice looking animals. theyre just as easy to breed as other carpets.

We'll see in another couple or three years. Thats the plan I have 2.1 at my house, and a friend is housing another one of my 0.1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980