• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some pics of my little friend!

Ghoster

Hi all!

I want to share some pics of my lovely Brazilian Gu.... :lol:

She is very special.... she loves to eat dried shrimps, chicken necs, rodents, eggs, beef liver, chicken gizzards, and fresh salmon slices. But if she could choose, she would eat only dried shrimps. :-D

Now I'm looking for a male to her... :roll:

Nessie

Thanks for sharing your pics! Both my favorite lizzies in the world! I started with 2 iguanas and now have 2 Tegus.

jamelyn77

5 Year Member
gorgeous lizards both of them! your iguana makes me miss my own who passed away 2 summers ago he was also big/ beautiful male like yours, thats great that they get along, I could have never let my "rex" alone with a smaller species. thanks for sharing

Ghoster

Yes, Tico is very impressive... At the begining when I presented the tegu to him, he run possessed towards her for a fight. So I bought one rubber lizard toy to familiarize him. After about two weeks they became friends.... :D

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VERY BEAUTIFUL LIZARDS, I KEPT MY TEGU AND IGUANA TOGETHER TOO, I THINK THE ONLY REASON THEY GOT ALONG WAS BECAUSE MY TEGU WAS HUGE AND THE IGUANA (ALTHOUGH PRETTY BIG TOO) WAS SCARED OF HER SO HE NEVER TRIED TO CHALLENGE HER.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long