• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some pics of my male

Wil

5 Year Member
bwmale2.jpg

bwmale4.jpg

bwmale6.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
wow he looks like a big one. nice! you got pics of his whole enclosure that you could post?

Magik

5 Year Member
That is one nice tegu besides the jungle carpet and this big boy what else you keep?

Wil

5 Year Member
I have 4 other black and whites, 1 red, 2 blues, womas, jungles, argentine boas, ball pythons, bloods, bredli, leopard geckos, and blue tongue skinks, and a few other odds and ends.
I just hatched out a clutch of jungles(16), 5 womas, and 2 leos. Still waiting on a couple of clutches of spider ball eggs.
The pics of the jungles are some that I produced last year.

Magik

5 Year Member
Thats a very nice collection I am going to the hamm reptile show in september and am planning on picking up some argentine boas as well as Longicauda and Peruvian BCC cant wait!!

Wil

5 Year Member
It can be a job for sure. But I am not done yet. I want to add on to the blue and red project. And I want to get into a few others as well.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Haha what a big boy :). Your collection sounds impressive. I've only bred a few animals thus far, and hope one day to get more breeding groups like you have going on. Good luck with your clutches this season.

Wil

5 Year Member
I have bred things on and off for over 10 years, but just recently got serious about it around 3-4 years ago.

Magik

5 Year Member
Thats what I am trying to do azaleah but it will be a few years until I will be set up to breed :(

Azaleah

5 Year Member
I have enough room, but I want to keep a variety of animals, and it's hard to have at least 2 of everything you want lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus