• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some pics of my tegus from Argentine

maxi_0690

5 Year Member
At this moment i have 11 tegus, 5 females and 6 males, all of them were rescued from people who couldnÃ?â??Ã?´t keep them in best conditions

Chiquito & Goliat
SDC10563copia.jpg

Uruguayito
SDC10565copia.jpg

Princesa
SDC10574copia.jpg

Goliat
SDC10582copia.jpg

Renato
SDC10594copia.jpg

Colacortada
SDC10600copia.jpg

Chiquito
SDC10604copia.jpg

maxi_0690

5 Year Member
Zeus
SDC10783.jpg

SDC10788.jpg

La Loka
SDC10802.jpg

SDC10807.jpg

SDC10814.jpg

This is the newest in the house, a female who came whit stomatitis and respiratory problems
SDC10827.jpg

Utahraptor

5 Year Member
o wow. you must be pretty busy, taking care of all these guys.

They all look beautiful though and a big thumbs up for taking in so many and giving them the care they deserve! :mrgreen:

isdrake

5 Year Member
It's good to see Tegus outdoors. :) They all look great, nice photos. :p

Do you have any tips on what fruit they eat in the wild?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wow ALL of your tegus look awesome! that goliath is HUGE!! good job rescuing them.

maxi_0690

5 Year Member
Thanks for comment.

I try to do the best possible for them, is a hard work but is very reconfortable when i observe them in good condition.

sorry for my english

isdrake said:
It's good to see Tegus outdoors. :) They all look great, nice photos. :p

Do you have any tips on what fruit they eat in the wild?

In the wild they eat tuna (is a fruit of a cactus), i have a PDF of diet of tupinambis rufescens is in spanish but if you want i can pass you, send me your mail and ready.

HorseCaak

5 Year Member
Awesome. Do they stay outside mostly? How do you keep them from escaping? I'd like to make an escape proof fence without having to worry about mine digging or climbing out like she did in her tank she was a brand new hatchling. Little Houdini I've got here...

maxi_0690

5 Year Member
they canÃ?â??Ã?´t escape of my garden, i built caves for them and they donÃ?â??Ã?´t dig.
My garden is surrounded by high walls.

Here a pic of a part of my garden

SDC10294.jpg

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Wow! You have some seriously beautiful animals there & they all look happy and healthy.

The last one does have squinty eyes, I guess because of her repiratory infection.

Bravo!

...Jefroka

maxi_0690

5 Year Member
Again thanks for the comments :-D

lazyjr52 here are more pics, at this moment she is very well and doesnÃ?â??Ã?´t present any sign of stomatitis

Jefroka I see nothing strange in her eyes :?:

SDC10831copia.jpg

SDC10828copia.jpg

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Absolute georgous pair... beautiful pics... great yard...

I'd love to see more...

G

More pictures !!!! Way cool !! Keep up the good work with your captive breeding program ... $$$$$ to be made !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu