• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some Snakes..

Markie

5 Year Member
I am having a roommate move in within the next two weeks and everyone has been crammed into my one bedroom (1 cat, 1 bird, 1 ferret, 10 snakes, 7 geckos, 1 beardie, 1 tegu, 1 tortoise, and 1 Markie :/ ). Needless to say, it isn't working out too well for everybody. I am only rehoming a few reptiles at a time, so here are my first ones to go :(

Male ball python $25
Pueblan milksnakes (pair) $35 each or $50 for the pair
Male red tail boa $35
Female rosy boa $25 (I will lower this fee considerably if you have live pinkies to feed this girl.. I am having a hard time getting her to eat f/t pinkies, which is what the previous owner told me she ate!)

Markie

Markie

5 Year Member
Forgot to add that I can't ship because I don't know how and don't want to get into that and am looking into no trades except maybe some cresteds since that is the only thing I have space for that I am interested in :/ Also, I can maybe get pics later tonight or tomorrow (I still don't have a camera.. only the bf does!).

Markie

Markie

5 Year Member
Ok, the ball python is the only one available now.. thought I might add that even though nobody is interested..just in case. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980