• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Soon to be owner!

tegu.crz

My husband and I are getting our first tegu this weekend! We have wanted one for years but are finally getting one. We are getting a 6yr old male. I cannot wait! Yay! All day I have been reading other posts. This is definitely the most informative, helpful, and fun place I have found for tegu information!

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to pics! What will you be housing the big guy in?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community! Thanks for joining! :tegu:
Can't wait to see some photos of your new addition and his enclosure! I'm jealous! ;) :)

tegu.crz

He will come with his current home. It's 6ft x 3ft x 3ft. The bottom one in the pic.
uploadfromtaptalk1395187097493.jpg

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's a very nice looking tegu. Please do post some more pics when you do have him - his colors are great!

tegu.crz

Just got an update from the person with him. She decided to give us the female instead. She is the one we preferred because she is more calm. I can't wait to get her! Couldn't sleep last night. Will post pics asap!

tegu.crz

uploadfromtaptalk1395548330160.jpg
. Our new tegu! We are naming her Chili. She came with a cage. Gonna make a few changes cage wise but this works great for right now!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395548414430.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395548414430.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 22

glk832

5 Year Member
Really nice tegu and congrats.. What kind of casge is that if you dont mind me asking and were can I get one...

tegu.crz

Thank you! The cage is a vision cage. I got it with him but I can ask the old owner where she got it. It's a nice cage for sure!

tegu.crz

We ended up getting the female. The male was more aggressive. The old owner said LLL Reptile. She said they aren't cheap haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980