• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Soooooo Excited!!!!!!

Christina

5 Year Member
Hey! My name is Christina and I'm a reptile addict. I keep everything from an albino pacman frog to various species of rat snakes to an indicus ssp. to leopard geckos, to day and crested geckos, to a Russian tortoise and everything in between. Add four dogs, two cats, and a couple aquariums and you've got me in a nut shell. I've wanted a tegu for quite some time now but only recently (last couple days) added one to the family. I seriously can't believe that I've waited so long to have one of these guys!! I can honestly say that NONE of my reptiles come close to having his personality and I'm sure there's much more to come.

So, without further ado, here he is......

stuie06.jpg

i0r

5 Year Member
Congratz on your new Tegu and welcome.
Just a tip seeing you got so many animals......Tegus do require lot of quality time to be and stay dog tame. It's not a "look at" reptile :)
So give him as much attention as possible and you'll have a lap-Tegu.

Christina

5 Year Member
i0r said:
Congratz on your new Tegu and welcome.
Just a tip seeing you got so many animals......Tegus do require lot of quality time to be and stay dog tame. It's not a "look at" reptile :)
So give him as much attention as possible and you'll have a lap-Tegu.

No worries. Since he needs to come out of his enclosure on a near daily basis to be fed not to mention the fact that I love just chilling with him, he'll never be a 'look at' reptile. I have some of those (nasty rat snake, anyone?) and they're great but I prefer the animals I can actually interact with. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.