• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sphagnum Moss!

Adams13

5 Year Member
Hey everyone, i was wondering if there is any downside to the use of sphagnum moss with tegu's or any moss at all for that matter. The only reason i ask is because I'm looking for a better war to raise up the humidity in my little guys tank. Thanks,

Adams

AB^

5 Year Member
The best way to keep decent humidity in a cage is by NOT using a screen topped cage. If you're already stuck with a glass tank with a screen top a little aluminum foil across the top will help your humidity a bunch.

Adams13

5 Year Member
Oh dont get me wrong the humididty is fine, i am currently using a glass tank with a screened lid but that is only because my tegu is still small. i Gotta say the sphagnum does look awesome though, thanks for the replies ill post pics soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus