• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

[split] My Colombian Tegu Foot Problem

Lizardman

Ok I just purchases a blck wht columbian from my local pet store and got him home to find out that his back feet are very seriously swollen and look like they had blisters that have popped he can walk and stand on them but u can tell he doesn't really like to. I've done some research and I think that because of the **** light set up the last owner had in this enclosure he has developed mbd but I'm lookin for someone who can tell me if that's for sure it. I can't figure out how to put pictures I here ago if u think u can help plz email me thru tegu talk or my personal email meek.mason@yahoo I should have checked him our better before I bought him but I felt bad cause I'm the only person he has even let pick him up since the lady got him as a rescue. He is around a year give or take and not very tamed but I been working with him and he getti better If u think u can help plz contact me and I'll send u pics

Bearded dragon--punky
Sailfin dragon-- trooper
Blue tongue skink--skank
Chinchilla--chilla
2 pitbulls-- diesel jayde

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Upload photos to photobucket and then use the IMG code to insert them into your posts.

Also, tell us about your set-up. I'll send you an email.

And I split your post and moved it over so you would have a dedicated thread of your own. ;)

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Would be interested in seeing some pics! If it looks like popped blisters I would think that it was a possible burn and/or bacteria or fungal infection.... not from MBD. your problem referring to Gout, which in its late stages causes swollen limbs but it takes an extended amount of time in poor conditions for signs of gout to show...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980