• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

St. Louis

G

My names Kyle, I am a small time tegu breeder in St. Louis, MO This year was my first to breed my blues. I hope next year to have more blues, blue x reds, and some black x blues.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Cool. I can't wait to see how they look like. I just got back from St. Louis yesterday ( visiting some family ).

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Hey man , i seen some of your videos on youtube and they are great.You have some beautiful tegu's and Bp's.

G

thank you, I appreciate that. Everythings comin along. Hope to be addin some new stuff to the collection soon.

G

Good to know there are some people relatively close to home. I'm from Springfield myself. I hope I'm back in the states in time for the reptiel show in March. Any of you planning on attending?

G

I go to all the reptile shows here, but they are kinda getting repetitive. I see the same people, with the same animals everytime. I usually just pick up rodents make a trip around the room and back home. I plan to go to the NARBC show in Chicago this year

Tegu in the Lou

Hello Kyle! This thread is a bit old; hopefully, you're still breeding and going to receive a notification for this post. I too am in STL, and I am looking to buy an Argentine black and white in the near future. Any chance you have any juveniles available?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029