• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Stoked

Adam87

5 Year Member
so im Adam im from CT im a proud owner of a 9 month old bearded dragon and a 1year and 2 month old green iguana i will soon bethwe owner of a tegu when i got to the reptile expo in white plains in November if hes Male im naming him Brutis which im aiming for but if shes female idk haha

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tegu's aren't very common at the White Plains show. Since they hatched in June/July the ones you'll find have been sitting in a dealers tank for 4 months.

We may have some Blue Tegu hatchlings there if we can find some table space. The vendor who usually lends us some space already committed to some one else. See my sig for info. If you pay for it I could smuggle it in for you.

OH, I forgot!!! WELCOME!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.