• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sup

Ultrakd

5 Year Member
Hey sup everyone my name is Chris and curently I dont own any Tegus :( . Im hopping to get a Black & White soon though. If anyone has any suggestions for me Ill gladly accept and appreciate them. :mrgreen:

angelrose

5 Year Member
Hi Ultrakd and welcome to the tegutalk forum.

many knowledgable people here to help you out and Bobby/Varnyard can help you out with getting that black/white tegu 8)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey man...really glad you joined and welcome!!! Hope you find what you are looking for around here. Just use the search function or ask if you need anything.
2004014538283941353_rs.jpg

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome Welcome.. youll find everything you need to know right here dude!

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Welcome. Not owning a tegu must be nice. You get to be the guy who looks into the rehab center and laughs at all of us addicts. LOL.

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
Hi! I'm the same as you, i don't have a tegu yet... But i've given Bobby a deposit on a B&W already, so i'll have one when they hatch this summer :) You should buy one from Bobby/Varnyard, he has great tegus and is really nice to deal with :) If he's still taking deposits, you could reserve yourself one.

Ultrakd

5 Year Member
Wll there is 2 reasons I dont have a Tegu yet. 1 is my parents havent said I could get one yet, and 2 I just lost my job. it was my first job I had.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome!

I don't have my tegu yet, but I take any chance I can to get my hands on 'em. I am currently lizard-sitting Mike 's (the mod) two Argentine B&W's. They are absolute sweeties. As soon as I get home, I will probably take them down to the park for some sun. FYI, all the neighbors know I have reptiles, and they are all chill with it, so I don't need to worry. There is only one neighbor who is kind of a b***. Two years ago, before my last dog died (he was 16 I think) he got left home alone for a day and he was upset, so started barking a bit, and she called the cops!! I have half the mind to call the cops on her, as she is up every Friday and Saturday with her lady-friends drinking whine and laughing too loudly....yet, I have never complained.

I like talking for the sake of talking, if you haven't already deduced that fact XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980