• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tanning salon

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
can i take my tegu to a tanning bed with me for d3? since he had mbd and i cant get him outside in the real sun.. would this work.. or would it be dangerous?

Suzanne

5 Year Member
I don't think that it would work. As far as I know, and I may be wrong, tanning beds use UVA rays only. I would defenetly look into it first.

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
im willing to try anything at this point.. i heard from one person it was a good idea... if its dangerous then i wouldnt do it.. any one else know if this is safe or worth a try?

Suzanne

5 Year Member
I don't think that it would be dangerous but ask the salon what kind of bulbs they use. If the bulbs only give off UVA which is what I suspect, it's not going to benefit your tegu because as I'm sure you already know it's the UVB rays that he/she needs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus