• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tatoos and Piercings

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hoosier said:
i just got mine yesterday. its a drawing i did a while back of a lizard. its cool as hell but hurts like a B!tch! lol ill get yall pics tonight. 8)
come on it doesn't hurt!!! you'll find yourself wanting more in no time lol :D

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I don't find it painful as much as irritating. And then the itching drives you nuts! In the long run it's worth it and you know that you've earned each and every one. :)

nat

5 Year Member
I much rather prefer getting the tattoo than dealing with the aftercare. I can handle the mild pain but the itching and dryness afterwards drives me nuts!

jimski427

5 Year Member
my tattoo

this is my first and only tattoo so far. its for my grandpa who died in august 2006. the flower was one of his flowers that he ALLWAYS used to talk about, and against the wind is for the bob segar song, it was his favorite song. i need to get his dates added to the bottom of it......... SOOOOO without further a-do....
mytat.jpg

olympus

5 Year Member
That scar didn't come from my tegu it came from somebody that tried to rob me for my coat but was not successful.

olympus

5 Year Member
That's why I said he TRIED to rob me. I have one on my face too, for some reason people like that one.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i dont know the one on your arm was pretty serious!!! you might just have to post the one on your face so i can compair.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
here's my captains wheel completed. was hard to get a good angle lol but you can get the idea

2003360335863844008_rs.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam