• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Teg Update

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Teg emailed me some update pics of his tegu and cage.

TegCage1.jpg

TegCage2.jpg

TegCage3.jpg

TegCage4.jpg

TegUpdate3.jpg

TegUpdate2.jpg

TegUpdate4.jpg

Here he is 3 months ago to show his growth.

Teg1.jpg

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lookin good, Teg looks like a girl. Might just be the pics, not sure. Teg's growing fast!

Teg

Thank you ! It's a melamine faced enclosure, which is moisture resistance and excellent for keeping in moisture. A third of enclosure (cool side) has about 8inch depth of substrate although he is no digger !! :-/ I'm surprised to hear that you all think he's a she, I thought the opposite !! Place you'r bets ! lol ;0) I haven't got the heart to go fondling down there, I've had the odd cheeky look though I've no idea !? lol

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Try feeling for BB's beside the vent, at that size I'd think you'd be able to feel them if he/she is a male. If you don't feel them, it could be a female - but not sure yet. Try to keep an eye when he/she is pooping, they could expose their hemipenes if it is a male. Those BB's will be a sure sign that it's a male. Check it out, no fondling needed when looking for those.

Teg

TeguBuzz said:
Try feeling for BB's beside the vent, at that size I'd think you'd be able to feel them if he/she is a male. If you don't feel them, it could be a female - but not sure yet. Try to keep an eye when he/she is pooping, they could expose their hemipenes if it is a male. Those BB's will be a sure sign that it's a male. Check it out, no fondling needed when looking for those.
O.k will give it a go this week, will let you know how it went ! Thank's ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029