• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu enclosure help

floppingfish.mp3

Ok so i made a bit of a woopsy my male blue tegu is in a 4x2x2 rn and he is def too big about 2.5 feet long we were planning on upgrading to a 8x4 in december but i realized he most likely will be brumating by then and i dont want to move during brumation as that can be stressful so what should i do? i dont want to keep him in a 4x2x2 for longer than i have to but also dont want to stress him by moving

Stellalife1

Ok so i made a bit of a woopsy my male blue tegu is in a 4x2x2 rn and he is def too big about 2.5 feet long we were planning on upgrading to a 8x4 in december but i realized he most likely will be brumating by then and i dont want to move during brumation as that can be stressful so what should i do? i dont want to keep him in a 4x2x2 for longer than i have to but also dont want to stress him by moving
You can definitely move him into a new enclosure during brumation. Just put his things Into the bigger enclosure & he will settle right in & go back to sleep.

gamingatot

You could literally place your tank into a 10x4x4 grow tent. You could lave your tank cage open so if it wakes up, the tegu could simply walk out into the grow tent.
Ps my nickname is gamingator and ac infinity is the best grow tents avaliable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi