• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu food ?

jjollie

5 Year Member
has anyone feed their tegu a pre killed piglet? I see some for sale at monstercages.com and they say that the piglets are better for your reptiles than feeding a mouse or rat. any comments on this...

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's actually quite common. Alot of the FT Rodent companies found online have sold them at one point or another. Piglets come out rather large at birth so make sure your feeding it to approprate sized animals. More than likely if fed to a single tegu you will have alot left over. They will eat it though.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I oly feed mine live piglets, they put up a fiht, but since my tegu is still small I have to get premie ones from the local slaughter house. I'm jokeing, a baby piglet is way too big for a tegu to eat at least, but a larger boa or python, like a 6' + one they would probably be awesome for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me