• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGU FOR SALE

whoru

5 Year Member
as many of u know i have a columbian tegu named joanna.. i hate to have to sale her but she is becomming to much for me to handle.. she is one of the prettist columbians i have ever seen.. i will admit she was an impulse buy when i saw her at the pet store she was so cute i held her an she was calm but they didnt have the right temps in there encoluser :rant .. when i got her home an she got warmed up she became a different animal all together... i have had her 10months taming seems impossiable....i love her to death an hate to get sale her she need to go to a good home i wont just let her go to anyone she is special to me... sheis 20inches long an very spunky.. i live in texas zipcode 75670 i am asking 75 plus shipping if u r interrested in her please e mail at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> with your zip an i can give u a total cost.. i will accept paypal or money order.. an please serious buyers only.. here r some pics of my baby... :(

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://picasaweb.google.com/whoru903/Teguforsale?authkey=Gv1sRgCJjc-9iYk5q3rAE&feat=directlink" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://picasaweb.google.com/whoru903/Te ... directlink</a><!-- m -->

AWD247

5 Year Member
Sucks to hear, that's usually what happens with impulse buys, specially when a place takes advantage lowers the temp on an animal to make it seem/ act different. Atleast you tried and properly housed/fed it and are honest about not being able to handle it, some animals don't even get that, it's best to find someone that can and is more comfortable with it. Goodluck in finding a new home.

whoru

5 Year Member
thanks guys i am really sad about having to sale her i hope i can find a good home for her....

Jer723

5 Year Member
i would take her. in a heartbeat. but the thing is convincing my mom. i always wanted a gold . . .

whoru

5 Year Member
she is a beutiful gold too i love her colors but she is a handful an thats the truth somr ppl suger coat things im not one of those ppl i want the person who gets her to know exactly what they r getting u know

BOOZER

5 Year Member
if i could i would. had a gold in the past and have no problems with attitudes!! ha but texas is a long way

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Im really interested just the only thing is i wouldnt be able to properly house her for a couple months but i might be able to make something so let me see

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980