• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Hybrids

Gman

I'm new to the forum and the world of tegu breeding as well! I'm not new to the world of tegus though. I grew up with Rex :dead: a trusty black and white, a definite partner in crime. 2 years before he expired, he decided to take his chances with my cousin's blue x red tegu. So here I am. :D

I've already decided my breeding plans.
All American x Blue = A, A x Extreme Giant = B, B x Rex jr. ( Rex's only fertile child) = C
High Contrast Red x Paraguayan Red = Y, Y x Zilla ( My cousin's new red) = Z
C x Z = Rexzilla

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the site, :p but this thread doesn't count without pics. I know the title says hybrids and you listed a Red pairing,.. you do know they'll just be Reds and not hybrids right?

Gman

I understand, but that's why I'm pairing Tegu Z with Tegu C. Sorry Mr.Bubblz, But I don't have a camera.:blush:
But Rex jr. kinda looks like this:

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I gotcha it just that some people talk about them like they're different when they're not. Oh and I,.. Bubblz Calhoun or Mr Bubblz as you put it,.. am a woman. :p

Gman

:s,:blush:,:),:D,;) Sorry, Ms.Bubblz. Oh, and I changed my mind about the whole breeding mess, I'm simply going to breed a high clarity red to a paraguayan red, breed the offspring to an Zilla and see what happens when I keep a female from the batch with Rex jr. :heart:

I feel you The Legend Of Charlie. :huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029