• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu meets Kitten

Azaleah

5 Year Member
So I have let them interact from time to time, but very seldomly. Normally the tegu roams and the kitten stays in my bedroom while the tegu is out because I feared there would be some violence. Well in 3 weeks there has been no violent actions, so I decided to let Kayla (my cat) and Brandy (my tegu) meet today. Here is a little video of the process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOgZJZdr_4w

Goes to show how tame my tegu really is... he had almost no reaction to her swatting at him at all. However I thought the video was cute and that you guys may enjoy it.

jor71

5 Year Member
That was pretty funny to watch.....I am waiting a bit before I introduce my Tegu to my dogs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me