• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGU on EBAY!

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I thought Ebay has a policy of not selling live animals ect. :roll:
I was kinda shocked to see this ad.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/tegu_W0QQitemZ110211443915QQihZ001QQcategoryZ82250QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">http://cgi.ebay.com/tegu_W0QQitemZ11021 ... dZViewItem</a><!-- m -->

Brat!

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I wanted to copy and paste this guys description because I thought it was funny and in case Ebay pulls the ad.

have a 3-3 1/2 foot female black and white argintinian tegu that needs a good home. someone that will be responsible with the care and feeding and handling of this lizard. i have had her for two years (three sheds). i bought her from a pet store in upstate new york where she was in a small tank for her size. i built a 2x2x4 two level cage around a 55 gallon turtle tank. you would need space for the total of 7 ft long 2 foot deep habitat. she has access to the tank from a hole in the cage matched to the opening for a filter on the tank. she drinks from and poops in this tank so in order to prevent mouth rot you must stay on top of the changing of the tank(just pour in toilet and flush rinse and refill) maybe once a week depending on feedings(1 rat every two weeks and occasional fruits). i also have two breeder rats and a large 4 level rat cage if wanted. she can be tamed by feeding her wet cat food out of a bowl instead of live rats. anyone interested should be knowledgable in the handling of large untamed reptiles as she needs to be taken out of cage once a month to change the cypress mulch in the bottom of cage. it doesnt get dirty because she poops in the tank but its good to change and spray with water on a weekly basis for the health of her skin. if she were ever to be put up for sale i would expect to get first dibs as i am only selling her because i am buying a house and need the money. i also have 2 corn snakes, one with exceptionally symertic markings.Says local pick up but will negotiate with the right buyer.

Brat!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wow yeah ebay isnt sopose to do the "live animal" thing. weird.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Starting bid $500!!!! And $100 shipping and handling but local pickup only!!?? :?: :?: :?:

If he sold it a few times he'd be able to buy the house!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me