• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu wont eat...

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
He has MBD and is getting calcium shots everyday, he started to do great, got his appetite back then he got impacted. So I took him to the vet for an enema and the vet got him to pass it. Since then hes lethargic again and hasnt eaten in 4 days. Any ideas how to stimulate his appetite or should I try and force feed him? If so, how exactly do you do that?

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
I gave him the yogurt, but he still hasnt eaten anything solid. if he doesnt eat soon, should i get him oxbow critical care or oxbow carnivore care?

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would go with the Carnivore Care. The Critical Care is much lower in fat and protein and the main ingredients are more suitable for rodents and such. The boost from the extra calories would probably do him some good. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029