• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegus Abandoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man that is extremely sad to hear. He went from being a great tegu breeder and one of the people that really got me into them to now nothing more then a criminal really. Anyone who abandons animals like that is a criminal in my mind, not to mention all the people that paid but did not get their tegu.

Man it seems odd that all the tegu breeders I us to look up to are now gone, I have seen some great ones take there place however so onto the future then.

TheTeguGurl

I agree. I just wonder if there is more then what we don't know. medical reason, law reasons, family reason? Either way what he did in my mind was criminal. And by law in my state is jail time. I am not sure of which the law in FL. I hope he gets Caught and the book thrown at him

TheTeguGurl

I wish he would have confided in someone to help him threw whatever was going on. I am sure he does have family and friends still that still care

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I wouldn't be so sure to be honest. I know people who have gone through similar lows in their lives and often the approach families and friends take is to step away and let them either sink or swim. And the whole tegu world had been publicly and violently trash talking him for over a year so why would he turn to any of them?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This thread has served its purpose. I will be closing it so that there isn't anymore speculation about WHY this happened. The facts are in this thread - that's the important part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam