• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegus for Sale

VampireJoe

5 Year Member
I recently got my hands on another pair of Tegus! They are eating well and growing fast. I need to sell these two in order to afford to pay for my personal ones. The Red has been sexed male. I will cover shipping. $300 for both or best offers. I have pictures, but I can't seem to figure out how to shrink the files so I can post them. Let me know if your interested, and I'll send I email with pics attached.

Attachments

• Red tegu.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 2
  • black and white.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 3
  • black and white tegu.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 2

VampireJoe

5 Year Member
I am located in the Philadelphia area. I will cover shipping costs. I also have many supplies (lighting, dish bowls, etc) if needed. Again, sorry for the lack of pictures, but if anyone is interested just let me know your email address and I'll send pics. My pic files were to big to fit on this site

AWD247

5 Year Member
Pop this in your favorites, helps me out all the time and its free.
That way you can throw some pics on, it always helps.
Good luck!!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.resizr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.resizr.com/</a><!-- m --> or hosting on photobucket lets you resize and gives you the code to post in threads

VampireJoe

5 Year Member
black and white is about 20-24inches, growing everyday. Red is about 18-20 inches. Not sure exact age, but are in first year of life

AWD247

5 Year Member
Whats the temperment and handling of these guys? I have a buddy looking to replace a tegu he lost of illness last year

VampireJoe

5 Year Member
I'd like to get rid of them ASAP because I'm already caring for my own and I go away a lot, which makes caring for them difficult. The black and white is very tame, can be handled, but would rather run around on his own. The red used to let you handle it sometimes, but since he has been housed outside, which is around 3 months now he is somewhat aggressive. Honestly he has snapped at me a couple of times, but I certainly believe with time and proper handling he can get back to being more tame. I'll sell them either as a package or individual. I've put a lot of money into caring for them and paid a decent amount to get them initially so I'd like to get some money in return, but I'm not looking to make a profit.

VampireJoe

5 Year Member
Tegus are now being offered for adoption just pay for shipping or pick up for free. I'm in the Philadelphia area. Thanks

VampireJoe

5 Year Member
Sorry all, a local science teacher has requested them. He will be picking them up. Thanks for the interest, but as a teacher myself he gets the nod. Every once in awhile I rescue tegus and when I do again I will have them available on this site. Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029