• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegus Love Eggs

AB^

5 Year Member
DSC05183.jpg

DSC05190.jpg

DSC05191.jpg

DSC05194.jpg

DSC05193.jpg

DSC05196.jpg

DSC05197.jpg

DSC05201.jpg

and though not a tegu, nor will they ever eat an egg, just got 2 of these side blotched lizards.. Dont know if I'll keep them, but it's nice having something new around.

DSC05170.jpg

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I never knew I liked medium or soft boiled eggs till I cooked some up for my tegu. At least he got me to try something new :-D .

Markie

5 Year Member
Oh ok! I thought it was, but I guess I'm just used to hardboiled eggs being peeled and whole, so it threw me off when it was in half. Haha.

angelrose

5 Year Member
they do love their eggs. how often do you feed them eggs ? oh and thank you for the bamboo idea. I feel like I am in a jungle or something.

Markie

5 Year Member
Wow, I didn't even notice the bamboo until you said something, angelrose! That does look pretty awesome!

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
Aww.. He has it in his mouth like a dog with a ball, lol. I just gave my baby some scrambled egg today for the first time and he tore into it! He's becoming quite the little piggy.

luckdragon

5 Year Member
Mine wolfed down scrambled eggs and chose those over the meat yesterday (we mixed them and he only ate the eggs)! WOW!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me