• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegus you just gotta love em

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well i thought i had more time to build an enlosure for jazz but unfortunatly i dont lol he has outgrown his enlosure i keep him in a tub that measures 2.5 ft long by 2 feet wide and he is about 18 in long (havent measured him yetbut hes more than half the lenth of the tub ) now i gotta take 200 bucks and get to building im guessing about 4x3x2 just as a temp cage since im movingt in a few months and dont wanna move a cage thats 8x4x4 lol hope that holds him at least 4 mos lol but since he has slowed down on eating and has been staying hidden more he may be about to hibernate, could be its been raining for a few days now and been a lil cool and he started this like the second day of the rain also his enclosure is near a window that is open but he has two heat lamps and it stays pretty warm so im guessing he can sense it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.