• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK CAPS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Caps were shipped 8/14/08. Check back next year for another Pre-Order.

$15 plus $5 for shipping. Shipping to Canada will be $12 extra. Free shipping if ordered with a t-shirt. Payment in US Dollars.

TeguTalkCap.jpg

TTCap.jpg

This is the actual cap.

Due to a generous order from a member we have met the minimum order. The deadline to pre-order is now Sunday July 20th. They will ship in approx. 2 weeks afterward.

UPDATE!! The first 50 t-shirt/cap orders will receive a free TeguTalk magnet!!
BANNER3-1.gif

For all orders please specify the quantity and your full shipping address.

Payments that are accepted are through paypal and can be sent to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Again please include all info listed above!

here is an example:

Cap qty: 1

John Smith
123 Main Street
Anywhere, NY 12345
Total paid is 20 dollars

include this info in your paypal payment e-mail

ZEKE

5 Year Member
awesome! im going to have to get one of these too!

how should i fill out the order form if i want a large shirt and a cap? would it look like this?

Small: 0
medium: 0
Large: 1
X-Large: 0

cap qty: 1

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
awesome! im going to have to get one of these too!

how should i fill out the order form if i want a large shirt and a cap? would it look like this?

Small: 0
medium: 0
Large: 1
X-Large: 0

cap qty: 1
Yes. Don't forget to include your full mailing address. Referencing your TeguTalk name would be a good idea too.

Just send it through PayPal and I'll add you to the list.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ok. ill have my mom send the order soon. these are done like the last batch right? not iron on decals.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
ok. ill have my mom send the order soon. these are done like the last batch right? not iron on decals.
No big rush, 3 weeks to go. I just want everyone to be aware we will be placing the order July 14th and they will be shipped about 2 weeks afterward.

Yes, the same place is doing them (silk screen). We've worn ours many times and they look as good as new. The caps will be embroidered, not iron on.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The time is getting near, do not miss out on getting one or five of these awesome caps. I am getting some from Dave if I can find time to place the order. Also don't forget the TeguTalk shirts as well.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
UPDATE!! The first 50 t-shirt/cap orders will receive a free TeguTalk magnet!!

BANNER3-1.gif

Get those orders in soon! Time is running out.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
hey Dave was my order in the first 50? i never got my magnet from before when i got to the post count that i was supposed to get a magnet at. i was hoping there were some left and i was gona ask if i could have one with my order.

:plot2

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
hey Dave was my order in the first 50? i never got my magnet from before when i got to the post count that i was supposed to get a magnet at. i was hoping there were some left and i was gona ask if i could have one with my order.

:plot2
I haven't gotten them yet from RehabRalphy, but he has promised me 50.

We're no where near 50 orders.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
oh yay! so i get a magnet? :woot

how many orders do we need for the special price?
Yes you do!!

50 t-shirts & 12 caps. Still a long way to go with the date approaching fast! We may have to extend the deadline.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
so are they adjustable caps or fitted? if they are fitted that would be cool but i will wear it either way.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
so are they adjustable caps or fitted? if they are fitted that would be cool but i will wear it either way.
OOPS. If they were fitted they'd have to be ordered by head size. So they'll be adjustable. I'll make sure they're structured (stiff) not the cheap floppy caps.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
oooh yeah. i didnt think about the whole head size thing lol. if you get to see the hats that are available try to pick out comfortable ones :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu