• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK CAPS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Unfortunately they're picked out of a catalog. It's not worth it for anyone to stock hundreds of caps when they're in a warehouse somewhere only a day away.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ok cool. so when do you think we can be expecting to get our orders? i know we still need alot more orders so... how long after you send in the orders will we be getting them?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They will be ready about 2 weeks after the order is placed. We're planning on driving up and picking the stuff up and visiting a nearby zoo. I was hoping the last weekend of July.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ok cool.

everyone order some shirts and hats! you all know that ya want them! Bobby you know that you need 7 shirts, one for every day of the week :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
everyone order some shirts and hats! you all know that ya want them! Bobby you know that you need 7 shirts, one for every day of the week :)
EVERYONE needs 7!!!! :mrgreen:

Remember, there will be some money refunded (shipping) for ordering multiple t-shirts.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
lol yeah your right! everyone needs 7 of these shirts!! Dave ya wana buy me 6 more? lol i dont have enough money.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We'll be at the White Plains show tomorrow (7/13). If anyone wants to pre-order a t-shirt or cap I could take the money and info, instead of dealing with Paypal. I'll be meeting with reptilezz and taking her order.

Get those orders in now. Otherwise we'll have to extend the deadline to meet the minimum order.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
hmm. where is white plains? im trying to find shows close to me to go to. i want to go to one really badly.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ugg i forgot about the Havre de Grace show!! thats only about 45 min from me! crud now i have to wait another month. my parents wont drive me very far to get to a reptile show.

i actually have a 18" cube exo terra that i got on sale at petsmart for 18$! its normally 50$ i need to figure out somethin to put in it :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The pre-order deadline is now Sunday July 20th.

Get your order in now!! Otherwise you may have to wait a year for the next order.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is the actual cap.
TTCap.jpg

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
nice! i like it :) what kind of adjustable strap thing does it have in the back?
Velcro. None of the ones in the catalog have the old plastic snap adjustment. Most have no adjustment.

The red embroidered logo will look great with the red accents.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu