1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

That's what I get for bragging

Discussion in 'Black and White Tegu Discussion' started by Moody, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Moody

Moody Member

So it finally happened yesterday after I just bragged how careful I've been with his tail.. He escaped his enclosure and got it stuck and left it behind... I was beside myself.. I contacted Rodney Irwin and he made me laugh about it saying he was the same tegu just cosmetically challenged.. Guess his nickname can be Stumpy B.. Poor Balthazar..

Attached Files:

2. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

He's young yet, and looks like the break isn't so far up. Expect he'll regenerate it pretty fast.
    Moody likes this.
  3. Guman

Guman Member

Poor guy! I see you had him vetted. Thank you!
    Moody likes this.
  4. Moody

Moody Member

He doesn't care it seems, I think I'm kicking myself more than he is lol.

I take him to the vet about every 3 months or so to get his nails trimmed, I could do it myself but he gets mad and holds a grudge for days so I would rather pay the 5 bucks. She likes to see him and she swabs his mouth, skin ans checks his poo for me and doesn't charge me. She's excited to see a tegu in Kentucky I guess, she takes him all over and shows him off, guess it's achange from every day cat and dog. Lol
    Guman likes this.