• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The best?

Which is the best/your favorite?

• Black and White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Gold

• Giant/Chacoan

• Blue

• Total voters

HazyRep

5 Year Member
I've heard a few things at stores and seen opinions on here as well. But I was just wanting to do a personal poll on who's the favorite Tegu.

I know they all have their personalities, their bad days and good, but just what's your favorite?

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I like them all but if I had to pick one it would be a blue and thats one color I don't have.I do have a blue and red cross however.

Brat!

AB^

5 Year Member
I voted for gold (teguixin) Though I do like my argentine, the wildness and athletic feats of my teguixin are unbeatable

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
b&w's are all around great
reds have personality x10
teguixin are interesting to learn about
chacoans (i refuse the name change) are the pitbulls of the tegu species to me. proud, muscular, strong, and majestic
blues are... well blues are blue

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me