• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The Black and White Hatchlings!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I hate to tell everyone this, but my wife has been helping me with my calender, and the dates are not right. the first clutch of black and whites was laid on May15th, they will be ready to hatch in 58-60 days, that puts them hatching around the 12th -14th of July. Man I am sorry about this, but that's the time line. She had the days off a few on the Extremes as well, they were due the 28th - 30th and the 30th - 32nd, but looking at the dates they are right on time and not early.

Jsharlan84

5 Year Member
Uh huh, suuuure Bobby, you know you've just decided to keep the whole lot! ;)

Oh well, what can you do, things happen. I'm was a little disappointed since I've so been looking forward to my new buddy but no sense in letting it get to you since it can't be changed.

Still can't wait!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Jsharlan84 said:
Uh huh, suuuure Bobby, you know you've just decided to keep the whole lot! ;)

Oh well, what can you do, things happen. I'm was a little disappointed since I've so been looking forward to my new buddy but no sense in letting it get to you since it can't be changed.

Still can't wait!

How well I know, I think I will man the calender from now on. :roll:

leoares27

5 Year Member
sure...blame it on the wife lol...
how is it we always are blamed for stuff...
haha...just kidding (kind of :)

burke0000

5 Year Member
Ok, we will forgive you for your calender mishap, just send us extreme giants instead and we will call it even. I WISH!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LOL, you guys are too funny, thats what makes this forum rock!! :)

And the reds are on time, I looked and the dates are right on them, I must have been the one that logged them. J/K leoares27 :lol:

leoares27

5 Year Member
haha, its all good. serious people are stuffy! Thats what I say!
make sure you post lots of lil baby pics when they do hatch!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
leoares27 said:
haha, its all good. serious people are stuffy! Thats what I say!
make sure you post lots of lil baby pics when they do hatch!

You bet ya!! ;)

jor71

5 Year Member
hey Bobby, on your website it shows they are hatching 8/12 and being shipped out on 8/28.

Is this the new date?

jor71

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
jor71 said:
hey Bobby, on your website it shows they are hatching 8/12 and being shipped out on 8/28.

Is this the new date?

Yes Sir. :)

:(

Ever since I gave you the deposit a week and a half ago I have been going crazy waiting for our new family member......but like they say, good things come to those who wait. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.