• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The excitement, the suspense! The new Tegu!

Jsharlan84

5 Year Member
Hello folks, I just wanted to vent my excitement about the tegu that I'm looking forward to getting from Bobby. I put a deposit down about a month ago and was excited about hatching time then. Now, after his Tickle the Tegu video I can't wait for the rest of them to hatch! I keep checking the forums every day hoping for the next hatch photos or video. I know I can't be the only one waiting in suspense. :-D

PS. I'm rather new to posting but I've been a lurker for some time.

Currently providing for
1 Tegu
1 Savannah Monitor
4 (2.2) Beardies
Oh and a wife and a daughter!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You must be very excited! It's always a killer to wait for yours, but its worth it. :)

burke0000

5 Year Member
Wow, I am also waiting for a hatchling from bobby. I can barely stand the wait. I keep reading and watching things on tegu talk and it gets me even more excited. AAHHHHHH the wait, its like waiting for christmas!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus