• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The Feeding Thread!!!!!

AB^

5 Year Member
Let's see your tegus doing what they do best.......
EATING!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

gooegg2.jpg

DSC02238.jpg

DSC02028.jpg

DSC01429.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

There's soem of mine, now show yours!!!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice pics, unfortunately mine are hibernating, so you'll have to wait a while. :wink:

I saw the 4th pic, do yours disembowel the feeders often? Mine do it to anything other than insects, eggs, and turkey. Good thing they like me. :shock:

AB^

5 Year Member
no they never have, even after she ripped that one open, she did not eat it in chunks, she managed to get the whole thing down

tegulevi

5 Year Member
what was a quail
DSCN1734.jpg

this was only going to be a request only pic, but hey sometimes you just gotta share
DSCN1825.jpg

for you nosy people, it was a DOA due to temperature and UPS stupidity. i froze if for a few months too.

G

tegulevi said:
what was a quail
DSCN1734.jpg

this was only going to be a request only pic, but hey sometimes you just gotta share
DSCN1825.jpg

for you nosy people, it was a DOA due to temperature and UPS stupidity. i froze if for a few months too.

Ahhh... I see. That's the interesting picture and info I learned about. Very interesting.

greentriple

5 Year Member
Great pics. everyone.

Cowher, Barbarosa looks so much like "El Che". What's he eating in the second picture, hell what's he eating in the first one?

Ab - could you send a shot of your enclosure? I like what I see, the bamboo, the shelves and I might want to steel some of your ideas.

COWHER

5 Year Member
greentriple said:
Great pics. everyone.

Cowher, Barbarosa looks so much like "El Che". What's he eating in the second picture, hell what's he eating in the first one?

first is a mouse the legs are hanging out and the second is steak trimmings

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980