• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The Great Outdoors

Shannon

5 Year Member
I took magomra outside today. It was a very beautiful day here in harrisburg. She really seemed to enjoy herself (im guessing its a girl because i cant see any spurs). I took some great pictures of her. When i bought her the lady said she was 6 months old, so by now she should be 8 months... Does she look 8 months to you guys?
znn05e.jpg

s4z0n4.jpg

2lk5je8.jpg

20k3968.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We won't be able to determine if she looks 8 months old or not unless you put something in the picture near or next to her as a reference point to determine her actual size.

I recommend taking a pic of you holding her....that's a pretty good reference point, if you ask me :p

edit: I just realized that sounded kinda weird, but I didn't mean anything by it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me