• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The trust is Growing

vellfrmla

I just recently got my little gu chomper a few days ago ,Thank You again Rose ! The first day he slept all day , The second I was able to pick him up I put him in a food bin with ground turkey and stawberries he ate nothing and wanyed out . I lightly scrambbled a egg and fed him alittle in his cage he was so messy I stopped worried about compaction . Today is a great day, I picked him up and put him in the tub to fed him. I gave him ,pinkies,calicum dusted crickets and he grubbed, still didnt touch the ground turkey or worms . After that gave him a warm soak . He wet back in his cage basked and burrowed for the night .Just wanted to share. lol

Tried to edit the typos but to late

Attachments

• utf-8BSU1BRzAwNzEuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzAwNzEuanBn.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 3
  • utf-8BSU1BRzAwNzAuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzAwNzAuanBn.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 3
  • utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjYuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjYuanBn.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 2

katoeLAZARO

That's awesome my tegu is a bit more trust as well. I pick him up let him on my bed he walks around looking around I rub he's back but he starts to walk faster away :( but he's getting better <3

herpgirl2510

They are not mean it is just them eing afraid and defensive you look like a huge predator to them :). Tonka very tame but he is always on the go he will let me get some squeezesin but that is it.

BillieJeAn

haha. i know i know, he is very afraid, he's a rescue. i've had him for about two months and everytime i stick my hand in his cage he goes after it!! the other day i reached in there to change his water, he bit me, and being surprised i pulled back letting him loose. it took me like twenty minutes to catch him :( and it was outside, im surprised he didnt get away never to be seen again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu