• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

There Be Dragons...

Styx

A bit ago I got the guy's cage for my tegu and he was sort of... still in it. So he's with me until I can somehow conjure up a proper cage for him and decide to keep him at that point or rehome him with someone that wants to give him a loving home with a proper enclosure. He is a Chinese/Green Water Dragon.
sP8310025.jpg

sP8310039.jpg

sP8310040.jpg

He has neat eyeballs.
waterdragoneye.jpg

I asked him, "Are you a naughty dragon?" and he did this, so I guess this is his reply.
blahCM.jpg

Logie_Bear

Aw, what a cute dragon! Does he have a good temperment?

Also, I just realized I've bumped into you on da a few times. I'm otanifumetsu on da. Adding you as a friend now. :)

Styx

He does, which is really nice. I have to wrestle him into his leash so he can go outside, but other than that and an occasional freak-out from being started, he is really good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980