• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

thinking about getting a...

Ari Gold

5 Year Member
turtlegibba.JPG

they have 3 at reptile depot, but one in particular is so good looking and alert. everytime i go in i walk over to his tank and he swims over and follows me around. i know they are mostly a look only, but with an attitude and face like that i'm fine just looking.

maybe for christmas :)

anyone have any experience with these guys?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
go for it. aquatic turtles are so much fun. I used to keep Eastern Spotted Turtles and had a blast. Oh did you see your signature I made for ya Ari?

olympus

5 Year Member
I really don't know about turtles too much but whatever works for you go for it. I promote all purchases of reptiles if I could I would buy a crocodile.

Beazer

5 Year Member
Just be sure to read up on diseases and what not. Especially water quality. Coming from Reptile Depot you should be veeery picky and inspect the animal very well. Though, even some of the best reptile shops arent the best at keeping turtles either. This is a great site with very very helpful people on turtles:
http://www.chelonia.org/

Good luck with your puchase! Turtles are awesome creatures.

-Jon DeLong

Epona142

5 Year Member
Good luck if you decide to get it! Just remember aquatic turtles take a ton of work and space! I love having them, but much prefer a smaller species, or a pond out back!

Keep up updated!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me