• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tiger x Jaguar Coastal Carpet Python (2 '09 females)

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got two of these guys because the breeder only had two left and had his next clutch just about ready to hatch. I only really wanted one, but am selling the second to help pay for the care of the first one! :)

They're both absolutely gorgeous, and the one that I'm selling is the larger fatter one. I specially picked out the other one, and even though she's not anywhere near as big is the one that I had chosen for myself.

Link to the original breeder Will Leary's website:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://spectacularcarpetpythons.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://spectacularcarpetpythons.com/</a><!-- m -->

The smaller one, the one that I'm keeping and is not for sale, escaped from her terrarium and was loose for about a month and a half. I randomly found her late one night coiled up above a heat lamp running on the tegu enclosure. If she'd slithered down through the hole in the lid she'd surely have been torn to little bits and eaten by my female tegu Isis.She's doing great now but still has a bit of catching up to do growth-wise since she went so long without eating.

Besides while the one was missing, they've both been eating approximately every week consistently since I bought them. Both have become drastically more docile since I got them and continue to become friendlier as I handle them.

(Corrected) The last I checked, Will Leary's babies were going for 450+S&H and his yearlings for 550+S&H. These girls are around a year and a half old, maybe a little more. I don't know their exact date of birth. I have a general idea of what I'd like to sell her for, but I haven't decided on a specific set-in-stone price. I'm not planning on doing it for the full 550, and am currently taking offers!

All images below this point are of the snake for sale, unless otherwise noted.
If someone requests pics of the other female, I'll do so but don't want to bother as it is.
Oh, and sorry, these were taken on my phone.

TheTeguGurl

Re: Tiger x Jaguar Coastal Carpet Pythome (2 females, 1 for sale

:mrgreen: What a pretty girl! Please let me know what you are asking for her! I am green with envy and have always wanted a girl like her... :grno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980