• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Torn between Choices

So it's pet time again, but I can't decide what I want to do. I know for sure I'm getting a Ball Python, but my second option is unclear. I'm stuck between a Berber Skink or a leopard gecko, I want to set up a large gecko colony (In the future) and First I need geckos (As for Galaga my Tokay, she can live her happy life until she stops being crazy). If anyone could direct me to anywhere that sells good priced Geckos for cheap, it'd be some wanted information. I'm defiantly buying from Underground Reptiles, I've also come into possession of two aquariums, one that's about two feet long and another that is about a yard. I'll probably put the Ball Python in the longer one then I'll put whatever else in the two foot. What do you think? Berber Skink or Leopard Gecko?

casey15

I like Geckos alot but the fact they are nocturnal makes me suggest a Skin. I've handled them before and they are just amazing lizards. Instead of a berber skin I'd suggest a Blue Tongue Skink, they are very intelligent docile lizards. That and the blue tongue is really cool. Check out this site on them: http://bluetongueskinks.net/care.htm

casey15 said:
I like Geckos alot but the fact they are nocturnal makes me suggest a Skin. I've handled them before and they are just amazing lizards. Instead of a berber skin I'd suggest a Blue Tongue Skink, they are very intelligent docile lizards. That and the blue tongue is really cool. Check out this site on them: http://bluetongueskinks.net/care.htm

I'd love to have a Blue Tongue, but right now money's an issue A.K.A My parents have stopped funding my reptile shenanigans so I have to buy them myself and I usually only get $100 at a time. The whole nocturnal thing doesn't make me discouraged from Geckos, in fact Baragon is supposed to be diurnal be he just sleeps all day and night. I'll probably go for a Leopard gecko since I've had one before and the ease of care.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980