• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tricks

do people train tegu's to do for-fun tricks? I mean like picking things up and putting them in different places or handing you the right tool from your tool belt, because all I've seen is tegus being trained to come when called and maybe where to use the bathroom. I haven't heard or seen anyone training a tegu how to roll over, or fetch. closest I've seen to a for-fun trick was getting a tegu to stand up. what interesting things did you teach your tegu to do for fun and how?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm sure with a bit of time and patience you could teach your tegu some basic tricks. I would try to find a small, healthy treat you can give him when you are trying to train him. Keep in mind though, this is going to take a lot more time and determination than training a dog to shake or sit...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029