• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TURBO up for adoption

72xmulch

5 Year Member
i am located in upstate ny, i prefer not to ship unless you have done it before and can walk me through it. i am only giving him to someone with lots of experience who will give him the absolute best care possible and has the room and time to keep him happy. i am getting rid of him because i cannot give him the conditions he needs.

I rescued him and his sister as babies about a year ago from someone who dumped them in a 10 gallon aquarium at a friends house, never to be seen again. they were both very malnourished dehydrated and depressed. the sister only lived about a month after i got them. now "Turbo" is about 2 feet long and very healthy, but its time for a huge environmental upgrade because he seems bored and lonely stuck in a 75 gallon tank. he does get a little hissy sometimes in the cage, but is super tame once you get him out. id really prefer to give him to someone with a large outdoor area and a group of other tegus so he can get something closer to his natural stimuli and not just stuck in a box by himself to be ignored untill feeding time, like now. i would just let him go in his homeland but that obviously cant happen.

SO!
help my guy out. email me and we'll talk
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Usually when someone posts a classified here, they say what type of animal they are giving up/selling. :p

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well since it's in the T. merianae section and not classifieds. I think it just might be a B/W. :)

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh wow, that was a stupid statement on my part XD
Shouldn't it be posted in the classifieds though?

72xmulch

5 Year Member
hey i think i found a home allready! i didnt expect so many responses so soon.. yeah its a b/w arg . i figured it would get more hits in this forum.. ill take and post pictures before i ship him off...
thanks!

72xmulch

5 Year Member
yeah! i got about 30 emails in the first day.. i also posted it on kingsnake.com . the guy its going to has 2 females and a large outdoor enclosure in the summer...
14tblvb.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980