• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Turok for trade

COWHER

5 Year Member
hey guys I just beat Turok. (fun and challenging) I have a bad habit of beating games then getting rid of them. So offer me any 360 game or any PS3 game and I'll let know if we got a deal. :viga

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice, the only game I would be willing to trade at the moment is Amped 3, but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. LMAO. The concept and in game activites were cool but I guess they couldn't get it to flow right. The game control is horrible and boring. I do plan on getting Turok. I had the original for Nintendo 64 which was awesome in its prime! Wanna trade?? :)

hoosier

5 Year Member
the 64 version was AMAZING!! but almost unbeatable without the master cheat, which i have ;) lol

COWHER

5 Year Member
no thanks Puff. but I'm thinking heavenly sword (ps3) or Halo 3 (360) um.... jake adventure or what ever its called (ps3) stuff like that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980