• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Two BD's

ThePHX

5 Year Member
I am currently looking to "sell" my two BD's to a responsible owner. I am not looking to make any profit, just would like the extra room for my chameleon addiction. I have a normal BD which I purchased in September, and a Red Cross which I got in December. I am going to take new pictures tomorrow.

Zipcode:77494

If interested please e-mail me at [email protected]. I have email on my phone so I can respond within minutes. The price is neogotiable, I really would like to get these two to have a great house. I love the two BD's both great personalities and both very avid eaters. The price is not set in stone, I am willing to give them to anyone who can promise a great home for around $15-0$ + the price of shipping.

This is a picture from december, couldnt find the camera

This is from march 10th
5thtry.....jpg

DSCF0044.JPG

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Places to try:

1. Local pet store

2. Local Zoo

3. Herpetoligical Societies in your area

4. Classified ads

5. Online classifieds (Kingsnake etc.)

6. Educational Sources (People who do educational shows for classrooms)

7. Approach a wholesaler

8. Reptile Rescue Organizations

9. Animal Shelter

ThePHX

5 Year Member
The Red Cross should be a female and (4-5 months), and Neville should be a male (around 6-7 months) but the sex is coming from me, i need to get a shot of their pores/bulges.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980