• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Two free Gecko's looking for a good home

GraphiK

5 Year Member
I live about 30 minutes out of Pittsburgh, PA. In the Greensburg area.

I recently got two geckos (I believe both are leopard geckos but I am not positive. The brown one may also be gravid?)from a friend who hadn't taken the best care of them, they are thin from not eating and they are picky about eating, we've only been able to feed them mealworms thus far. Both of them are around 2 years old. I don't have a lot of experience with geckos and with a tegu, two bearded dragons (One of which being a rescue as well) and a baby on the way my hands are a bit full. I would like to find a home with experience keeping gecko's, I would hate to see these poor things neglected any more then they already have been up to this point. Again, I'm not interested in money for these they are completely and absolutely free so long as I don't need to ship them. I only want to find a home that has the time to nurse them back to health.

Pictures below:

This is the brown one I think may be gravid but I'm not positive, I know the previous owner was keeping these two with a male so it would be possible. This poor thing spent a year of it's life in a school locker! :(
2dkmw5w.jpg

14lrgc7.jpg

2gwstvl.jpg

Here is the yellow one:
23kz215.jpg

Side by side
2v2wcx4.jpg

They are both fairly tame, no biting, hissing or running.

Feel free to pm me or send me an email [email protected]

-Josh

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
Find out howmuch overnight shipping to Timmins, Ontario, Canada and I might grab them. I have geckos, and if it's cheaper than going to a petstore I might be interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029